Sunday, September 4, 2016

It's been awhile...

It's been years since I've blogged. I loved it at the time and even had a small following. I'm back and ready to share my day to day life. Maybe one person or so will read it, maybe none. Blogging was always a place to put my thoughts. Since I last blogged I've lost parents to cancer, survived cancer, lost beloved cats and continued to have new adventures.

I decided with a new blog, I should have a new name! I used to be knitting infinity because I have a an obsession with knitting. Now the new name reflects my love of playing string instruments and knitting. I played classical guitar for years and recently took up playing the cello!  Thinking back on my childhood, I've played with string in some form or another starting with learning cat's cradle LOL.

I am also totally in love with and owned by two 3 year-old ragdoll cats!  Liam is my seal point mitted boy also known as the "paperboy" for his love of tearing up paper and his sibling
Nola, a purring machine who loves everybody!
Liam

Nola








No comments:

Post a Comment